Chapter: Europe

• 1.  miniBarcamp Vol 2. (10th November 2018, 06:30 p.m. - 09:00 p-m.)

Posted 10-12-2018 04:00

Dear friends, colleagues, and students,

I'm excited to share with you the news that the European Chapter and the European Student Chapter are organizing a miniBarcamp again at this year's Annual Meeting. 

Why? We would like to offer an open space for interesting and vibrant discussions.

Everybody who participates is invited to bring own ideas and topics to be discussed. It could be the own thesis or dissertation or the work within ASIS&T groups or anything else. The topics that are going to be discussed will be decided collectively by the audience (Barcamp format).

AND: We will offer an interactive quiz to answer questions "you never dared to ask a student or a professor." But (!) for this we need you and your questions: Questions I never dared to ask... (miniBarcamp Annual Meeting 2018)

Please feel free to share with other students, colleagues, and friends our flyer. 

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the miniBarcamp. 

Best,

Aylin (Chair of the European Student Chapter)

------------------------------
    Aylin Ilhan
    Heinrich Heine University
    Duesseldorf
    aylin.ilhan@hhu.de

• 2.  RE: miniBarcamp Vol 2. (10th November 2018, 06:30 p.m. - 09:00 p-m.)

Posted 11-04-2018 02:50

Dear friends, colleagues, and students,

did you already mark the 10th November 2018 (06:30 pm - 09 pm) in your calendar?
    We (European Student Chapter and European Chapter) are excited to welcome and meet you at the miniBarcamp Vol. 2.

Apart from our main program point the miniBarcamp (topic tables, suggested by the audience), we will have a new, small program point: I NEVER DARED TO ASK ...

This is your chance to ask anonymous a question you "never dared to ask" a professor/ or a student. The link to the question formula: Questions I never dared to ask... (miniBarcamp Annual Meeting 2018)

Who is invited?
    Everybody who would like to enjoy a relaxed evening where we offer an open space for interesting and vibrant discussions.

Meet our awesome winners of the Scientivity Contest, and our awesome professors Marie L. Radford, Stefanie Haustein, and Dirk Lewandowski.

Please feel free to share with other students, colleagues, and friends the question formula.
    We're looking forward to seeing you at the miniBarcamp.

Oh, I forgot one important aspect!
    Of course, we will have some snacks and beverages.

Best,

Aylin (Chair of the ESC)

Aylin Ilhan
    Heinrich Heine University
    Duesseldorf
    aylin.ilhan@hhu.de