Technical blogs and websites are a treasure trove for both marketers and tech enthusiasts.
The blogs usually give us the latest information about technology as well as in-depth reviews and analysis of a wide range of products and gadgets available on the market today.
Most people flock to leading tech blogs for recommendations and more information about products they are interested in before they make a final purchase decision. It, therefore, helps a lot to establish your website as a trusted source of information simply by guest posting on tech blogs.
When you’re working hard to publish content on your own blog the concept of writing content for other blogs and websites may at first seem counterproductive.
However, in today's ever-evolving digital marketing environment, posting content on tech blogs that accept guest post content is still one of the most effective and trusted techniques for both marketers and bloggers. There are many success stories that demonstrate the sheer power of guest posting.
For instance, Gregory Ciotti was able to acquire over 36,000 email subscribers from guest posting alone. There's also the case of Brian Harris who kick-started a business that currently earns over $15,000 dollars each month from a single guest post.
If you’re a marketer, business owner, or blogger looking for ways to build a bigger audience, you cannot afford to ignore the power of guest posting.
So, what makes guest posting quite effective and how can you unlock this power to grow your business and other blogging activities?
Here are five reasons and benefits of using guest posting as an effective content marketing strategy.
- Guest posting helps you to build relationships with other relevant bloggers and industry leaders in your niche. If you write high-quality content that delivers value to the block’s audience there’s no reason why the blog owner would refuse the free content for their blog. The more posts you write the bigger your network grows.
- Guest posting helps to build your brand awareness. When people read your content and follow links to your blog, they become aware of your brand and what you have to offer. According to Neil Patel, a leading internet marketing expert, guest posting is a powerful inbound marketing strategy.
- Guest posting helps to boost your ranking on search engines. When your site is mentioned on a top tech website with high metrics you get a powerful backlink that can help boost your ranking on Google and other search engines.
- Guest posting also helps to improve and refine your writing skills. When you regularly write for your own blog, you’ll eventually fall into a routine specifically targeted to your readers and followers. You’ll hardly get room to improve and refine your writing style. However, when you provide your services as a guest writer for another blog, you’ll need to write better and more unique content that targets a different kind of audience. This will help you improve your writing style and quality.
- Finally, guest posting helps to establish authority in your industry. A single well researched and properly written authoritative guest post on a reputable blog will give you instant recognition as an expert in your industry.
Content marketing is still a powerful inbound marketing strategy.
To achieve the best results from your content marketing consider including guest posting in your overall strategy.